Connect with AI experts from THE LÄND, UK, Switzerland and the Netherlands
- Gesundheits- und Sozialwesen
- Gesundheitsbezogene Dienstleistungen
- Informations- und Kommunikationstechnik
- KI – Künstliche Intelligenz
Virtual Roadshow: AI in Health Care and Medical Technologies
Informative panel discussions and inspiring keynotes from science and business promise new information and contacts.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the key technology of the future and is increasingly being used in science and business, including in the health sector. As one of the leading AI and healthcare regions in Germany, Europe and the world, Baden-Württemberg is attractive to researchers and enterprises from all over the world.
Baden-Württemberg is already a pioneer for AI in healthcare today and continues to strengthen its role as Germany's innovation engine. Numerous outstanding examples made in Baden-Württemberg demonstrate the potential THE LÄND has to offer.
The virtual Roadshow organised by BW_i and BIOPRO connects leading AI and healthcare experts from Baden-Württemberg/Germany with international partners from the UK, the Netherlands and Switzerland. This is a unique opportunity to generate new contacts and dive deep into topics around AI solutions for Science and Research in Health Care and Medical Technologies.
Which Topics will be discussed?
- AI in Research for health diagnosis and prevention
- Ethics, data protection and data security in AI-based healthcare technologies
- Human - machine interaction in medical technologies (AI research in robotics, AI research in neurotechnologies)
- As a university – meet like-minded people and exchange ideas with them during the sessions and interactive formats. Connect with international counterparts and discuss new technologies, innovative solutions and pave the way for cooperation with science and industry.
- As a company – get information on state-of-the-art solutions and trends in research and ask all your questions in the Q&A sessions. Find qualified contacts.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your cooperation interests to other event participants (event platform)
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead by getting information about latest trends and research approaches
- Discover new products and services
- Termin 01.12.2022 - 01.12.2022
- Uhrzeit 10:30 - 17:20
Leiterin des Bereichs Cluster & Start-ups
Cluster & Start-ups
- m firstname.lastname@example.org
- t +49 172 3645040
- f +49 711 22787-22
Speichern Sie sich diese Veranstaltung in Ihrem Kalender.